Web-Based Class Activities
Retooling Zoom for Blended Learning
by Alisa Takeuchi
Although many districts have reopened schools for face-to-face instruction, there is still a need to continue to use Zoom in a blended class.
Blended Learning in Adult Education
by Debbie Jensen
What will our "new normal" look like post pandemic? What lessons have we learned that we can utilize?
HyFlex Model of Instruction: A Year of Reflection
by Alisa Takeuchi
The HyFlex Model of Instruction integrates in-class instruction with online instruction synchronously and in addition may add an asynchronous option on a learning management system (LMS). For the past year, agencies that have introduced the HyFlex Model to their staff and students have taken careful notes, made changes, and documented successes.
California Adult Education Digital Learning Guidance!
The Guidance is the result of a collaborative effort designed to identify, document, and disseminate practical information to support digital learning within adult education.
This Guidance serves as a resource for the many educators who support adult learners.
This link connects you to OTAN's Digital Learning Guidance Page where you can find the following information:
- CA Adult Education Digital Learning Guidance PDF
- Video topics & Presenters
- Guidance Overview: Dr. Carolyn Zachry, State Director Adult Education, CDE
- Digital Learning Practices: Ryan de la Vega, ESL Resource Teacher, Torrance
- Digital Assessment: Lila Young, CTE Department Chair, Clovis
- Preparing Educators: Oscar Medina, Supervisor Correctional Ed Programs, CDCR
If you have any questions or need more information, please do not hesitate to reach out to us – email us at email@example.com or call us at (916) 228-2580. We are here to support you!