Tech Troubleshooting - Online
One of the most unnerving things that can happen to someone preparing to teach a class or begin a presentation is having technology that does not want to cooperate. This virtual session will show participants how to become more comfortable with their equipment, and learn different ways of troubleshooting technology. Topics will include:
- Connecting a device to the internet
- Setting up and sharing during an online meeting/class
- Connecting devices via Wi-Fi or Bluetooth
- Ways to see your students while presenting
- Things to try when having connectivity video/audio issues
- More as time allows
This workshop will be conducted virtually. It is recommended that participants use and have their own devices ready (tablet, laptop, phone, adapters, etc.) and available during the session. Questions will be answered throughout.
Prerequisites: All participants must have basic computer skills.
For more information about this and other OTAN workshops, contact OTAN at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 916-228-2580