Internet and Digital Safety for Teachers and Learners
Ever wonder how you can keep yourself and your learners safe online - is that even possible?
You can and it is possible to use mobile devices, apps, and online tools effectively and safely.
The objectives of this workshop are to:
- explain what a web presence is
- show how to design and maintain a presence online that suits the individual personally and professionally,
- detect and avoid scams such as pharming, phishing and smashing (and to explain what those terms mean)
- have participants become more aware of phone settings to increase your mobile safety,
- show how to use the Internet safely.