Internet and Digital Safety for Teachers and Learners (1)
Ever wonder how you can keep yourself and your learners safe online - is that even possible?
You can and it is possible to use mobile devices, apps, and online tools effectively and safely.
The objectives of this workshop are to:
- explain what a web presence is
- show how to design and maintain a presence online that suits the individual personally and professionally,
- detect and avoid scams such as pharming, phishing and smashing (and to explain what those terms mean)
- have participants become more aware of phone settings to increase your mobile safety,
- show how to use the Internet safely.
Participants are encouraged to have their mobile device with them to follow along as the presenter shows settings on different OS types.
For more information about this and other OTAN Workshops contact OTAN at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 916-228-2580.