Internet and Digital Safety Awareness
Ever wonder how you can keep yourself and your learners safe online - is that even possible?
It is possible to use mobile devices, apps, and online tools effectively AND safely - you just need to know how.
This workshop will:
- explain what a web presence is
- show the difference between and how to design and maintain a personal and a professional presence online,
- detect and avoid scams such as pharming, phishing and smashing (and to explain what those terms mean)
- become more aware of device settings to increase mobile safety,
- show how to use the Internet safely.
Participants are encouraged to have their mobile device with them to follow along as the presenter shows settings on different OS types.
For more information about this and other OTAN Workshops contact OTAN at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 916-228-2580.