Currently we are offering the following Face-to-Face Workshops:
To find out more about any of these workshops, including dates and times offered, please check the California Adult Education Training Web site. This site has information on OTAN offered training, as well as training offered by CALPRO and CASAS.
Face-to-Face Workshops Requirements
- There must be one device (i.e., PC, laptop, Chromebook) for every individual registered in a workshop.
- The site’s network and bandwidth must be open and of sufficient speed to allow all registrants access to workshop dependent apps, content, and Web sites at the same time.
- All devices must have a current, up-to-date browser version installed (i.e., Chrome, Edge, Firefox, Safari) and all other applications as applicable to the individual workshop.
- The trainer must be able to use the teacher station or connect their own device to the site network and LCD projector. There should be a screen for class viewing.
- Ten (10) participants must be registered fourteen (14) days business days prior to the workshop date.