The Teacher's Corner: Graph Worksheet Maker
Example Web Site and/or Technical Equipment Required
Website Example: https://worksheets.theteacherscorner.net/make-your-own/graphs/
Computer(s), Internet access, optional projector (for class presentation) and printer
This Web site allows you to input your own values to make a graph worksheet. You can change the colors and the numbers related to each one. Once completed, it will generate an attractive worksheet that you can print to use in the classroom. You could also use this site and teach your students to create graphs to represent math problems and/or statistics of some kind.
- Decide on a topic and some statistics to graph.
- Carefully select your options and select "Make Graph Worksheet".
- A new window will open with a printable worksheet. Print the number of copies you need for your class.
- This tool is apparently still in "beta" so if you find something that is not working correctly, please be sure to let them know.
- Some experimentation may be required to see what fits best on the printed page. You can use the 'print preview' function of your browser to see what the printed graphs will look like on the page.
- The example documents above give you two examples. The second on Life Activities could be used for a writing exercise using comparisons.
- Use this tool to create a chart using the results of a class survey.
- This Web site also has other resources, such as technology lesson plans, that you might find useful.
- Beginning High
- Intermediate Low
- Intermediate High
- (1.1) Use measurement and money
- (6.7) Interpret data from graphs and compute averages