Teachnology Bingo Card Maker
Example Web Site and/or Technical Equipment Required
Website Example: http://www.teach-nology.com/web_tools/materials/bingo/
Computer(s), Internet access
Make bingo cards quickly and easily with the words of your choice using this bingo card generator. Bingo cards can be used to reinforce definitions, new vocabulary, or even grammar.
- Identify the type of bingo card you would like (3x3 or 5x5). The bingo cards can have either 9 or 25 words or phrases on them. Select the appropriate link.
- Type in the words or phrases that you would like to appear on your bingo cards and select "Free Bingo Space!" Your bingo card will appear on the next screen.
- Select "Shuffle Words" to rearrange the words or phrases. Print one card. (Cardstock will last longer if you have some.)
- Select "Shuffle Words" to get another card and print.
- Repeat step 4 until you have a card for each student in your class.
- You will need to have bingo markers for students to use. Paper clips, coins, and/or cut up pieces of construction paper can be used if you do not have bingo markers.
Show a picture of the vocabulary item or call out the definition. Students must then identify the word on their bingo cards and mark it. The first student to get a vertical, horizontal, or diagonal row wins.
Save your old marker caps for use as as bingo markers!
- Beginning Literacy
- Beginning Low
- Beginning High
- Intermediate Low
- Intermediate High
- (0.2) Communicate regarding personal information