- OTAN Accessibility Resources Flyer (PDF)
- OTAN Website Accessibility Features (PDF)
- The A11Y Project (A11Y stands for accessibility)
- Accessibility Toolkit from Designers for Learning
- National Center on Accessible Educational Materials
- CDC - Disability and Health Promotion
- Hadley has a number of technology series on enabling features on devices for users with vision issues - create an account at the website to access
- NV Access offers a free, downloadable screen reader, NVDA, which enables blind or vision impaired people to access computers running Windows and many third party apps.
- The Ultimate Guide to Audio Description from 3Play Media - improving video and online presentations by better describing the content and what is happening on the screen
- Bookshare - A resource for people with dyslexia, blindness, cerebral palsy, and other reading barriers.
- Windows Accessibility Help
- Office Accessibility Center
- Create an account at the Microsoft Educator Center for additional training
- Chrome Accessibility
- Firefox Accessibility
- Microsoft Edge Accessibility and Internet Explorer Accessibility
Online Webinar - A11y - Accessibility: Considerations for AE Teachers
As we experience more and more technology in our lives, we recognize how much it can help all of us to achieve more, be more productive and more creative. But sometimes we overlook the fact that these same technologies can help our learners who have physical disabilities to experience these same benefits. Come learn with us about the variety of tools, resources, and learning modules around Microsoft Accessibility tools.
PRESENTER: Penny Pearson, OTAN Project Coordinator