TDLS 2022 - Microsoft Edge Browser and its Features
What is Microsoft Edge? It is Windows’ new default web browser. The new Microsoft Edge internet browser is the replacement of the old Microsoft Internet Explorer. Join this workshop to learn how to use the newly improved key features and tools which are part of Microsoft Edge.
This workshop will cover the basics of navigating with the Edge browser where participants will also be able to explore and learn:
- How to create and organize favorites,
- Use Collections to collect and organize information for lesson plans,
- Scribble (annotate) on web captures and in-browser PDFs using markup tools,
- Make use of Immersive Reader and Read Aloud features for your students,
- Open web pages in Immersive Reader and use built-in tools such as Grammar Tools, Picture Dictionary, and Line Focus,
- And more as time allows.
- Participants must have basic computer skills
- Participants must have the Edge browser installed if they plan to “follow along” with the presenter.
PRESENTER: Farzana Cassim - Evans Service Center - LAUSD
NOTE TO VIEWERS: This video has a few minor issues with color contrast in a few sections where graphics, or websites, are viewed. Although the content is not affected, there may be areas more difficult to see for those with vision impairments.