TDLS 2022 - Triple E Framework: Engage, Enhance, and Extend Your Lessons
Since the pandemic teachers have been using technology, but how do you know that the technology is effective for the learners? Engage, enhance, and extend your lessons with the Triple E Framework! This framework focuses on the learning goal first and the technology second. The first section will be a description of the Triple E Framework. Then we will introduce the new course that OTAN piloted having participants from the course share their experiences on how they were able to engage, enhance and extend their lessons using the framework.
- Susan Gaer - OTAN
- Debbie Jensen - BPACE (Retired) and OTAN
- Blair Roy - OTAN (Retired) and OTAN
- Susan Coulter - BPACE and OTAN
- Alisa Takeuchi - OTAN, Garden Grove Adult Education, and Tamalpais Adult School
- Jennifer Gagliardi - Milpitas Adult Education and OTAN
NOTE TO VIEWERS: This video has a few issues with color contrast in a few sections where graphics, or websites, are viewed. Although the content is not affected, there may be areas more difficult to see for those with vision impairments.