Using Microsoft Outlook Effectively
Part of the Microsoft Office suite, Microsoft Outlook is a personal information manager software system that is available as a part of the Microsoft 365 software suites.
Microsoft Outlook is an email application used to send and receive emails. Outlook also provides access to contacts, calendars and task management features. Outlook may be used as a standalone application, integrate it with Microsoft SharePoint to share documents and project notes, collaborate with colleagues, send reminders and more.
This session is geared towards teachers that use Outlook already but would like more information related to using the features of Outlook more effectively and productively.
Topics may include but are not limited to:
- previewing attachments,
- categorizing messages.
- printing messages and calendars
- adding and using contacts
- creating and using folders
- using quick parts,
- creating meetings and invitations,
- using different view options
- setting up color codes, and
- other topics as designated by the requesting agency.
This title may also be requested as part of a series where sessions build upon one another when scheduled at a site.
- Participants must have basic computer skills and a valid email address
- Participants must have access to the current version of Microsoft Outlook on a desktop or laptop.
OTAN Certificates of Attendance are awarded only for workshop sessions to those that are pre-registered and attend at least 75% of the scheduled time.
For more information about this or other OTAN PD options and sessions, contact email@example.com