CDE / AEO Special Events
The California Department of Education / Adult Education Office periodically schedules special sessions related to funding, compliance, policy, grant, and other important matters related to adult education.
These sessions will be announced by the AEO office and/or OTAN as well as listed at CA Adult Education Professional Development when registration is open.
A sampling of past session titles includes:
- Eligible Training Provider List
- Federal Program Monitoring Adult Education Instrument Training
- Local Board Review of WIOA, Title II: AEFLA PY 23-27 Applications
- New Administrators' Orientation Event
- Welcome Back Adult Education (August and January)
For more information about this or other OTAN PD options and sessions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
OTAN Certificates of Attendance are not issued for CDE/AEO events.