The Triple E Made Triple Easy!
Since the pandemic began over a year and a half ago, adult educators have been using technology non-stop in so many ways, but how do we know that our use of technology is effective for our learners? Well, look no further! Engage, enhance, and extend your lessons with the Triple E Framework. This Framework focuses on the learning goal first and the technology second. Technology is a tool used to motivate students to focus on the learning task which will help to shift students' behavior where they become active learners.
OTAN Subject Matter Experts have been developing a pilot course for over a year to introduce the Triple E Framework and help adult educators design Triple E lesson plans. This course will start the week of January 17, 2022, and we are now registering adult educators who would like to participate in this course.
What are your commitments for this free course?
- Attend the course for six weeks, two hours per week online.
- One hour synchronously
- One hour of homework
- Develop two awesome lesson plans to use with your class in your program area (ABE, HSD, HSE, ESL, CTE).
- Share your lesson plans with other teachers across the state.
- Build a network and a community with both the OTAN facilitators and other participants.
- Receive a certificate of completion that can be added to your resume.
For course details and information, including a link to register, please read this TIPS Course flyer. You can learn more about the Triple E Framework in this OTAN article. You can also contact us at email@example.com or call our office at 916-228-2580 for more information.