Upcoming OTAN Activities to Support Adult Educators – Week of 2/15
OTAN has scheduled a number of online webinars and Office Hours for our adult education colleagues who are teaching and supporting their learners remotely. (All times below are PST.)
- Our office will be closed on Monday, February 15 for Lincoln's Birthday.
- Visit OTAN's COVID-19 Field Support webpage that we are continually updating with relevant information for teachers, students, and administrators: COVID-19 Field Support
- OTAN Office Hours provide an opportunity to ask more detailed questions and get support on specific tools to use with students. You can sign up for these OTAN Office Hours at the California Adult Education Training Calendar:
- Tuesday, February 16 from 4:00 to 5:00pm
- Thursday, February 18 from 12:00 to 1:00pm
- Make sure to read the Winter 2021 OTAN Online Connection newsletter!
- The nomination period for the 2021 Adult Education Students Succeed Program is now open. OTAN invites nominations of adult education learners who are successful as a result of the education received at California WIOA-funded adult education agencies. Learn more about the program and how to nominate a student: bit.ly/CAESS2021
- Interested in scheduling an OTAN training for your staff? Please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn how we can help with your training needs.
- Found or using a great tech tool that you'd like to share with other educators? OTAN is always looking for adult education folks to present online for us on a cool tech tool or tech-related topic. Complete this form - we'll be in touch! bit.ly/OTANWebinar
Please contact us at email@example.com or call our office at 916-228-2580 for more information! We are here to support you!