TDLS Registration is Now Open for California Adult Educators
Posted on 12/18/2017
Symposium registration is now open!
TDLS Register Page
The Technology and Distance Learning Symposium is for all California adult education teachers, coordinator and administrators at WIOA-funded agencies.
This yearly event shows how to enhance technology integration in the classroom and how to start or grow your blended/distance learning programs through dynamic presentations and hands-on technology skill development.
- Open Educational Resources
- Digital Badges and Micro-credentialing
- Mobile Devices, iPads, Chromebooks, and More
- Online and Blended Instruction Delivery Models
- Presentation Tools in the Classroom
- Web-based Activities
- Online Resources for Adult Education