OTAN Upcoming Activities – Week of 8/1
OTAN provides activities and resources to support our adult education colleagues. (All times below are PDT.)
- The Digital Leadership Academy application for Cohort 4 agencies is open and applications are due by Friday, August 19! Learn more about DLAC and how to apply: bit.ly/OTANDLACapp And hear from Jill M. on the value of being a part of this professional development opportunity: DLAC testimonial
- OTAN is hiring a Project Specialist II, Technology Projects. The deadline to apply is Monday, August 1 by 3:00pm PDT. You can read more about this position on the Edjoin website: Project Specialist II, Technology Projects
- Take a look at our report on Technology and Distance Learning in California Adult Education highlighted in this OTAN news item
- From our partner The NROC Project – Visit our NROC Curriculum Offers webpage to learn more about their Developmental English, Developmental Math, and EdReady courses, as well as Hippocampus repository, and join NROC's free EdReady webinars starting August 1.
- Interested in scheduling an OTAN training (online OR in-person) for your staff (including back-to-school in the fall)? Please reach out to us at email@example.com to learn how we can help with your training needs.
- Found or using a great tech tool that you'd like to share with other educators? OTAN is always looking for adult education folks to present online for us on a cool tech tool or tech-related topic. Complete this form - we'll be in touch! bit.ly/OTANWebinar
- Web "siting" of the week: Standard Ebooks is a project that produces new editions of public domain e-books that are lovingly formatted, open source, free of U.S. copyright restrictions, and free of cost.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our office at 916-228-2580 for more information! We are here to support you!