Upcoming OTAN Activities to Support Adult Educators – Week of 7/19
OTAN provides resources for our adult education colleagues who are teaching and supporting their learners remotely. (All times below are PDT.)
Visit OTAN's COVID-19 Field Support webpage that we are continually updating with relevant information for teachers, students, and administrators: COVID-19 Field Support
- We are closing OTAN Office Hours during June and July and plan to reopen them in time for back-to-school in the fall. We will let you know the fall schedule later this summer. In the meantime, please feel free to reach out to us for any tech assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our office at 916-228-2580.
- Need some help using Google or Microsoft Tools or creating and using video? Take a look at our YouTube playlists for assistance:
- Read our news item on the new California EL Civics Exchange, a way for adult educators to share EL Civics instructional materials: bit.ly/WelcomeELCivicsExchange
- Interested in scheduling an OTAN training for your staff, maybe as part of your back-to-school schedule? Please reach out to us at email@example.com to learn how we can help with your training needs.
- Found or using a great tech tool that you'd like to share with other educators? OTAN is always looking for adult education folks to present online for us on a cool tech tool or tech-related topic. Complete this form - we'll be in touch! bit.ly/OTANWebinar
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our office at 916-228-2580 for more information! We are here to support you!