Resources to Help Identify the Best EdTech
As schools continue planning for the return to in-person instruction and services, one thing that adult educators are considering is what technology makes the most sense to invest in, in light of one-time COVID-19 funding opportunities that are still available. Our friends at Digital Promise have written a helpful article entitled Three Ideas to Find Edtech that Will Transform the Future of Learning in which they list a variety of resources that can help adult educators decide on edtech tools that will make the most impact.
The article divides the topic into three considerations with corresponding tools to help guide educators:
- EdTech that supports meaningful learning
- Digital Promise's Research-Based Design Certified Products
- Resources with the ISTE Seal of Alignment
- The EdTech Evidence Exchange
- EdTech that supports learner agency and variability, as well as equitable learning experiences
- Digital Promise's Learner Variability Certified Products
- The Edtech Equity Project
- The NCES Ed Tech Equity Initiative
- The Educating All Learners Tech Tool Library that focuses on accessibility
- Tools that support stakeholder conversations about what EdTech to invest in
If you'd like to review any of these tools with OTAN staff, please reach out to us at email@example.com or call us at 916-228-2580.