Randall's ESL Cyber Listening Lab: Daily Routines/Schedules
Example Web Site and/or Technical Equipment Required
Website Example: http://www.esl-lab.com/schedule/schedrd1.htm
Computer(s), Internet access, projector, speakers and/or headphones
Activity DescriptionThis activity uses prerecorded authentic conversation about daily routines/schedules. Pre- and post-listening activities are provided along with immediate feedback on comprehension exercise.
- Make sure that the Web site is not blocked at your school site and that your computer can play the audio file.
- Preview the exercise so you can explain it to your students. Show them how to use the player and answer the questions, especially for lower level students or those without good tech skills..
See the Web Site Example above for:
- Pre-Listening Exercises
- Listening Exercises
- Post-Listening Exercises
More WaysAssign to students for homework or individual in-class work
- Intermediate Low
- Intermediate High
- (0.1) Communicate in interpersonal interactions
- (0.2) Communicate regarding personal information
- (2.1) Use the telephone and similar communication systems