ABOUT OTAN TRAINING: Workshop Descriptions
|Workshop title||Temp Exempt Meeting|
Join us for a Screencast-o-matic practice session in a Zoom meeting room.
Your task before arriving:
Create a 2 - 3-minute video with audio and the script using Screencast-o-matic, Adobe Connect, or video recording platform of your choice.
Upload your video along with your script into your YouTube account.
During the next session, we will watch the videos to learn from one another and share what worked well in production.
1. Moodle course - Doug's presentation from TOT with great information about video production - Doug's presentation
2. Links to Screencast-o-matic videos which will explain how to create, edit, and add scripts to videos - Screencast-o-matic Tutorials
If you cannot login to OTAN Online Trainer Course , drop me an email or call and I will send your credentials to you.
See you soon!Blair
|Session length||60 minutes|
|Format||Meetings: Working or informational discussion groups on a particular topic.|
|WHERE: Zoom||WHEN: Friday, 03/31/2017 @ 12:00 PM||REGISTER|
To find out more about any of these workshops, including dates and times offered, please check the California Adult Education Professional Development Web site. This site has information on OTAN offered training, as well as training offered by CALPRO and CASAS.
Minimum System Requirements for Participating in Online Workshops:
- Broadband Internet connection (DSL, Cable modem or faster, no dial-up).
- Computer with speakers or headphones (some classes require microphones too).
- Active e-mail account through registration for the course as an OTAN member.
- Some workshops have other special requirements, please read the workshop descriptions carefully.