Camp Wonderopolis™ 2016 – Flex Your WonderPosted on 06/08/2016
Camp WonderopolisTM is a free online summer-learning destination by National Center for Families Learning. Sign up now and secure your position at the starting gate when Camp starts June 13. This year's Camp features six new tracks of Wonder and learning where you, your group, or your family can explore and learn together. Camp will enable programs, families, and individuals to customize their experience to their needs while campers explore different tracks of STEM-based exploration. Along the way they will build their vocabulary, background knowledge, and literacy skills.
When you register as a Camper (kids of all ages) or a Counselor (parents, library staff, teachers), you will be able to:
- Select your own avatar
- Follow your own path through six tracks of scientific exploration
- Engage in Wonder lessons and test your learning to earn all 42 new Wonder Cards®
- See what other Campers are doing and share your own experiences on the Wonder Wall
- Keep track of your Camp activities on your personal dashboard (Counselor dashboards will track individual and groups of Campers—perfect for parents, libraries, and summer learning programs)
- Try out fun, hands-on activities with everyday items
- Compete in photo and video contests for a chance to win Camp prizes
- Pre-register now for this summer's journey, and stay tuned for more details as the countdown begins! Also, you can check our FAQ sheet for more details about this year's Camp.
Until then, you can always warm up at Wonderopolis.org !