Registration Open for Technology and Distance Learning Symposium 2016Posted on 11/16/2015
California adult education providers, OTAN and Fresno Adult School invite you to two days (March 11–12, 2016) of new information, dynamic presentations, and plenty of hands-on skill development to start or grow your blended/ distance learning programs and enhance technology integration! Registration for theTechnology and Distance Learning Symposium 2016 is open for agencies that are a part of the adult education provider network funded through the California Department of Education.
Symposium topics include:
- Open Education Resources
- Digital Badges and Micro-credentialing
- Mobile Devices, iPads, Chromebooks and more
- Online and Blended Instruction Delivery Models
- Moodle—Your Learning Management System
- Presentation Tools in the Classroom
- Web-based Activities
- Online Resources for Adult Education
- and more
For more information visit the TDLS 2016 Web site.