Register Today for Technology and Distance Learning Symposium 2015Posted on 01/20/2015
California adult education providers, OTAN and San Leandro Adult School invite you to two days (March 13–14, 2015) of new information, dynamic presentations, and plenty of hands-on skill development to start or grow your blended/ distance learning programs and enhance technology integration! Registration for the Technology and Distance Learning Symposium 2015 is open for agencies that are a part of the adult education provider network funded through the California Department of Education.
Symposium topics include:
- Online and Blended Instruction Delivery
- Moodle—Your Learning Management System
- Presentation Tools in the Classroom: Interactive Projectors and Whiteboards, Document Cameras and More
- Productivity Tools for Classroom Projects
- Web-based Activities
- Online Resources for Adult Education
- Social Media for Adult Education
- and more
For more information visit the TDLS 2015 Web site.